Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post Card Exhibit


The Ludington Area Center for the Arts is putting on a postcard show. Each postcard sells for $30, with $15 going to the Center. I decided to submit something as an excuse to do something digital! I never thought I'd miss it so much, but after all this painting, it's been fun to do. It's not done yet, partly because my mechanical engineering boyfriend keeps telling me my clouds aren't right. I trust him, because he's looking at it from a completely fresh and pedestrian point of view, rather than me with my grandiose vision. It's been good! Even though he keeps telling me that the clouds look like coral, or that it looks like she's running away from something burning and the float plane was her last chance to escape safely. Ah... 'out of the mouths of babes'. But honestly, he's been pushing me towards a stronger piece. Thanks Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment