Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spectrum Submissions

Well, here I am apologizing for another delay in blog posts. But I have a very good excuse: I don't have the internet! Soon, very soon. It's just been awhile getting all of my things in order with a new job, new apartment, new bank... in short, it's been Crazytown over here.

I was able to get out my submissions to Spectrum. Unfortunately, the printing gods were not smiling on me for about a week, thus, the final things I sent to Spectrum were not quite the color quality I'd hoped for. But as my friend Kyle says, you gotta be in it to win it! I'm not confident based on what was printed with the time and resources I had left, but we'll see. Anyways, here's what I sent (in the saturation and quality I had hoped to send them in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment