Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Aloja!


Nope, not the Hawaiian greeting, that's the name of our foxy Catalonian, water nymph, bird conjuring girl! I've worked on some color studies here in Photoshop, and I'm already sold on which colors I'm going with. Can you guess? Will it be:
1. Dusky twilight, green pond water with purple goodness?
2. Magical, mystifying teal and purple? Or...
3. Sultry red lady with tumultuous grey blue waters?




no peeking





no peeking






and...



If you guessed "Dusky twilight green pond water with purple goodness" you guessed correctly! I just think it's the most interesting of the three, the least expected. And Lord knows I've been painting things blue for a few too many projects now. It is settled! Expect some crisper edges and darker darks in places for the finish though.

2 comments:

  1. Really great choice of colors. I love the purpley-pink mixed in with these greens. I can't wait to see it finished. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah! THe first two were my fave! I am so proud o' u.

    ReplyDelete