Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Study-o

Well hello again! It's been forever since I've updated the blog, but a lot has been going on recently. I just moved to California to live with my sister while her husband is away on Navy duty. I'm writing this new post from the "study-o": part study (for my sister), part studio.


See that canvas? He'll be our little boy in the dirigible dinghy. Starting it today as soon as the gesso's dry.

And would you believe it, I finally got myself that new camera I've been thinking about for a while! An Olympus XZ-1. It's a point and shoot (because, let's not fool ourselves, I know close to nothing about SLRs) and I am just amazed by the results. It looks fantastic. So, I have no excuse anymore for lack of quality photos of my work. So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen: paintings from June to beginning of August. Go ahead, click on those puppies! The file sizes are probably way huge, but I don't care!




No comments:

Post a Comment