Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moby Dick Colors


Whoohooo hoo hooh oooo! Gives me the jibblies. I know I posted "willies" earlier, but I feel like we've really gotten to know each other, so I think it's time you know that I actually say jibblies. Now, picture these with a little more dimension of color, a little less monochromatic. But you get the feel of the thing here (remember to click on it to see it better!). Huge animal + tiny people out of their element = "OMG. OMG OMG That thing is huge." I only say this because... biggest fear. Things coming out of the gloom of the water. Let it be known though, that Moby Dick was not a ferocious, man eating whale. Really, it was that crazy Ahab that was the bloodthirsty one. Poor old Moby was just being a whale.

Look back for progress on this one! Haven't completely settled on what color I'm going with, but I'm leaning towards the green and the brown, actually.

1 comment: