Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pulp Value


The idea is coming together after the reference I took. The struggle I'm facing is to make the story I'm trying to tell instant. That there's no figuring it out, or discovering pieces along the way... nope. I've gotta make this puppy read now and completely. This value study is ridiculously fleshed out, but I was enjoying myself after a brief time away (due to a bruised nerve, but the right hand is back in business, no worries) and I was also thinking it out more. What I need to do now is to adjust the different compositional elements and lighting to tell the story and not follow my reference so religiously. These are the goals. I have until Sunday to submit it to the Art Order, so there's some work to be done! But it's possible. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment